Walk in Paris with (nice Parisian) photographers"Therefore, our goal is to create timeless memories of your Parisian walkaway, "Photo Paris
Walk in Paris with (nice Parisian) photographers
Hello! We are Mir Team: Natacha, Marine, Fabrice, Johan, Julien and Cedric
When we established the studio in 1997, our purpose was to create divine pictures of couples celebrating their relationship and show Paris in a very unique way.
In time, we became a Paris Photographers familly, a team of artists sharing the same passion of photo video & happy attitude.
Therefore, our goal is to create timeless memories of your Parisian visit, whether it is an engagement, a wedding, honeymoon, anniversary, birthday or a just for fun event.
Johan and Fabrice Moley
Our Team provides authentic French Accent 🙂
We are,..100% Parisian, nice, friendly, Paris lovers, full of good ideas ans so happy to do our job.
P O R T F O L I O – P H O T O P A R I S
We propose our photo-op optimized itinerary, which we’ve designed to include the most photogenic sights in Paris. However, we’re happy to tailor the itinerary to your personal interests.
P R E -W E D D I N G S
Brussels Chambord Dubai Irkousk New-Deli Nice Cote d’Azur Paris Moscou Prague Rome Saint-Petersbourg Venise
Main spots and all our history under 2 km…
Ile St Louis and Bords de Seine
Notre Dame, Hotel de Ville
You can choose 5 ou 6 most important monuments and we’llo do our job to shoot you near this places, walk around monuments and stop for idecream or coffe…
Palais Garnier Opera
Place de la Concorde Arc de triumph (Champs Elysées)
Hotel de Ville
Musee d’Orsay Le Louvre Pyramid La Madeleine
Your photo-shoot starts at the Louvre
Les Champs Elysées
La Madeleine and Opera Garnier
ITI.4: AS PARISIAN SPEED
We walk in two hours and follow the river La Seine to see:
Ile St Louis Bord de Seine
Hotel de Ville
Le Louvre Pyramid
Not so speed… but magic any time.
La Boheme for You. Opera to Montmartre. Le Sacré coeur and Place du Tertre and walk around Moulin Rouge
ITI.6: THE BIG TOUR
You will see All Paris, From most famous sites to our secret places.
Montmarte, Opera, Les Passages
Chatelet, les Halles, Hotel de Ville
Notre Dame, L’ile Saint Louis,
Le Quartie latin, Saint Germain des prés,
Les pont des Arts, Le Louvre, Les tuilleries
La Concorde et les Champs Elysées… we ll finish with our beautiful Bridges across the Seine, our river. Fantastic but… you ll walk.
ITI.7:PARIS by NIGHT
ITI.8: WAKE UP PARIS
We love these moments because we are alone in Paris. Coffe and croissant, nice light any where you want in our city. Just shoose à place and we will create your story unforgettable. Our favorites places are around L’ile de la Cité (Notre Dame/Quartier Latin)
P R I C E S
Meeting Point any where in Paris, At any time, No add-charge during the walk
2 Hours2 Hours
- 1 PHOTOGRAPHER or CAMERAMAN
- It is perfect to visit a “quartier”, a specific place. Get “The” portrait in paris
- You will get around 30 photos with post – production.
Half Day4 hours
- 1 PHOTOGRAPHER or CAMERAMAN
- It is perfect to visit “Rive gauche” or “Rive droite” and feel the parisian walk away.
- You will get around 80 photos with a professionnal post – production
Full Day7 hours
- 1 PHOTOGRAPHER or CAMERAMAN
- It is perfect to become Parisian, even if it’s not your fiste time in our city..
- You will get around 150 photos with post – production or 1h Film.
FULL DAY7 hours PHOTO & VIDEO
- 1 PHOTOGRAPHER and CAMERAMAN
- Perfect to remeber your shooting all your life and continue to discover detail.
- You will get around 150 photos with post – production. and an hour film
We want to hear all about you, what your favorite things to do together on weekends.. all the good juicy stuff. Tell me about your relationships and what makes our walk in Paris so special to you. We can’t wait to create stunning portraits of you …
Call us at 06 18 57 96 19 (from France) and +33 6 18 579 619 (out of France)
F A Q
Your frequency Questions
How to pay?
Ask for RIB or Pay directly on line, with our secure page on studio-mir.fr
You can pay sold at the begining of our trip, our photograph will get SumUp credit Card system.
Mir Professional Garantee
SIREN 831 304 431
SIRET (siege) 83130443100016
Activité (Code NAF ou APE)Activités photographiques (7420Z)
Forme juridiqueSociété à responsabilité limitée
Insuranve RC : Maaf Champigny s/m
Raining? Evening? Night...
Sure, simply get in touch with our client services team and we will be happy to open up the most convenient departures for you!
What happens if it’s raining on the day of my tour?
In the event of rain the tour will continue as scheduled, but we offer a more undercover itinerary to keep you dry including the Palais Royal and the 19th Century covered arcades where history and sophistication merge. Your photographer will also provide you with a transparent umbrella to use for photos at the must-see open-air sights!
You will walk to the most famous and must-see locations.Photography tours will be running all year long including during the week-end whatever the weather’s like and are suitable for solo travellers, couples, families or group of friends.There’s multiple options for travellers to enjoy a photo shoot in Paris if the weather is unpredictable: indoor parisian galeries or passages, covered markets or arcades
Can I choose where to be photographed?
We and our photographers have carefully designed an optimized itinerary which includes the most photogenic sights in Paris. However if you have specific backdrops in mind for your photos, we’re happy to tailor the itinerary to your personal requests. All you have to do is alert our booking team ahead of time.
Can I plan a photo shoot in the evening?
We would be delighted to offer a later departure time to enjoy illuminated Paris backgrounds at sunset and in the evening light! Please get in touch with our customer service team and we will arrange it at your convenience!
After your shoot with our studio
What’s the process for my photos?
- within only 5 days after your Paris photo shoot, you’ll typically receive an online proofing link to view your entire gallery. The link includes all photos from your session in unedited, screen-optimized (low resolution) format;
- sThen you receive a “wetransfer” mail to download all your pictures in Hight definition.
Do you edit my photos?
Yes! We take great pride in making your photos look absolutely stunning. Our goal is to edit your photo selections the exact same way we edit the photos you see on our website and social media. . We actually custom-edit each of your photos by hand and with love.
Here’s what you should expect from your photo:
- adjustments to exposure, sharpness, contrast, and highlights;
- cropping for beautiful composition;
- horizontal and vertical rotation of your photo to ensure elements such as the Eiffel Tower and strong horizons look perfect;
- color, vibrancy, and saturation enhancements
- skin smoothing (optional)
- beautification (thinning) of arms, legs, body, and chin (optional)
- removal of blemishes, scars, moles, or even stains from your outfits
- removal of distracting elements (other people and structures) whenever easily possible and desirable
- Black and white photos if selected by yourself, send us picture number we ll send you the b&w picture
Here’s what is not included in a standard edit:
- adding a more flattering sky or otherwise fundamentally altering the integrity of the original image (depends on the image)
- clone a body part, eyes, etc. from a similar photo to a different photo
W H Y S T U D I O M I R ?
C H O O S E P R O F E S S I O N N A L S E R V I C E
H I G H L I G H T S